We practice and advocate for mutual aide. The members in our chapter have a variety of skills to offer. If you have a request, please contact us and the Steering Committee will address your request.
If you are a member or would like to get involved with our chapter, please consider making a skills offering to our directory.
Some of the skills offered include:
- Auto Maintenance – Body Work, Oil Changes, Tire Swaps/Rotations
- Computer Repair, Setup, Assistance
- Cooking/Food Preparation
- Clinic Defense Training, Crowd Safety, and Digital Security Training
- Graphic/Web Design
- Legal representation, pro bono or reduced cost
– criminal defense, tenant’s rights, debt collection defense
- Math/Physics Tutoring
- Mowing – Spring/Fall Cleanups
- Proofreading, Copy Editing, Making Forms
- Smartphone Help